Gaze into the urban culture that is graffiti, which makes NYC truly unique!
Apart from its high-class abstract art painted on canvas, the city also showcases raw artistic talent through murals of graffiti. This kind of art has been a part of the city for many years now. But, it’s only recently begun being appreciated instead of characterised as vandalism.
The streets of Brooklyn are an open gallery of this kind of art. But, our tour guides can take you to the best locations in this neighbourhood for a quirky sense of inspiration.
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food & Drinks
- Pick & Drop Facility
- No Wheelchairs provided
Experience the ultimate New York City tour
Fun for the entire family
Great introduction for first-time visitors
Small-group ensures a personalized experience
The Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour of Brooklyn starts at 9:30 am and will cover these pieces of art -
- The Bushwick Collective, at Troutman St. & St. Nicholas Ave
- The Paper Box, at 17 Meadow Street
- Kings County Brewers Collective, at 81 Troutman Street
- The Anchored Inn, at 57 Waterbury Street
- Abilene, at 442 Court Street
- Acme Smoked Fish, at 30 Gem Street